If you'd rather provide exact supplies over a monetary donation, we have a list of items we are in constant need of to maintain our facilities and daily care for the animals. If you would like to provide any of the items, please contact us for more information.
- Wire Dog crates, exercise pens, and baby gates
- Laundry Detergent, Dryer Sheets
- Dish Soap
- Gift certificates or debit cards for discount or club stores
- Pre-paid gasoline debit cards
- Dog toys, treats, chewies, brushes, nail clippers, etc.
- New or gently used dog beds
- New or old towels, sheets, blankets and rugs
- Flea preventatives - Advantage for dogs
- New or gently used harnesses, collars, leashes, gentle leaders
- Gift certificates for pet supply stores or online shopping sites
- Fairly new desktop computers, laptops or printers
- Office and copy supplies or gift certificates for office supply or photocopy stores
How To Help Hope Rescues
Without your help, we could not continue to do what we do; there is no deed too small. Please help us continue to make a difference for as many of these forgotten pets as we can. Hope Animal Rescues could not exist without the extraordinary generosity of our individual donors, foundations, and corporations. Every dollar raised and item donated provides care, medical services, and an opportunity for an animal to have a second chance and a happier life.
Make a tax deductible donation. $10 pays for a vaccination, $75 pays to spay or neauter a dog, $200 covers all our expenses for the average rescue.
Or you can mail a check to: Hope Animal Rescues P.O. Box 397 Godfrey IL 62035